We are completing our preparations and implementation of ‘BACK TO SCHOOL 2020’. The safety and well-being of our customers and employees remaining our highest priority.
These measures will be ready for our staff to start returning to work. Our first step will be to work through all online orders that are currently on our system.
As we wait for guidance from our Government, the best way we can keep you up to date is through our email database. Through this we can update you with the latest protocol updates. You can sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page below. Help us help YOU stay updated
We have been in contact with our suppliers and they have assured us that all orders are being processed. Due to the Government restrictions there will be delays on certain products. We are working together to get these products delivered into us as soon as possible.
Your children’s safety and easy transition back into school is paramount to us so we will offer a range of Self care products. Keep an eye on our website for these over the next few weeks.
In summary we would like to confirm:
- You can place orders for all products.
- We recommend ordering through our website as this will be the most efficient and safest way for us to process your orders.
Size charts are available for all products to ensure you order the correct size for your child.
Our Measuring Guide attached, and on our website, will assist you. If you have any queries you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 2300501.
- We may not have everything available, but you can pre-order and we will reserve your products for you.
- We will get your uniform to you before the schools reopen in September.
- We will have a Click & Collect service available from the 25th of May. In order to adhere to social distancing protocols, orders will need to be collected at your chosen time. Our new Curb Side Service will be up and running soon so you can stay safely in your car and your order will be put in your boot or passed to you.
Returns and Exchanges will have a longer period of processing during this period. Products can be returned to us by post or can be dropped to our outdoor Express Returns and Exchange Point in Sandyford from May 25th. For exchanges we will contact you to let you know when your product is ready for collection.
- We plan to reopen our showroom in Sandyford on the 8th of June. We will follow best practice procedures to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers. There will be queuing systems in place which could cause delays and we ask for your patience.
- To get the most up to date and accurate information sign up with your email address. We will keep you informed of reopening dates, pre-ordering products and safety protocols. Help us help YOU stay updated
As a local Irish business, we cannot thank you enough for the overwhelming support during this crisis. Now it is our job to roll up our sleeves and get ready for 'BACK TO SCHOOL 2020'.
We realise the road to recovery will not be easy, but rest assured we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, we would love to hear from you.
The Uniformity Team